If you are enrolled in a university, have completed your foundation studies, preferably in a discipline related to society, politics, culture or tourism, if you want to expand your own expertise extensively, if you can work independently but are also comfortable in a team environment and if you have good computer skills (especially Microsoft Office programmes) and a good knowledge of English, we can offer you an internship in the Foundation for Future Studies for 3 months starting on the next intake date.
Your duties and responsibilities in the course of the internship will include:
- helping to organise various event formats,
- supporting our media relations work – especially online,
- designing graphics and tables,
- monitoring projects,
- conducting academic research,
- as well as helping out with everyday business and performing administrative tasks.
We look forward to receiving your detailed application by e-mail.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for any preliminary information or if you have any questions.